Financial Donations to Community Care Lincoln
Your financial donation will help us to provide better services to our community. All donations are much appreciated and we thank you for your kindness.
Please make donations to this bank account:
Lincoln and Districts Community Care Association (Lincolncomcare)
Each year, we have our Spring Fling. This is our major fundraising event. Check the website for details in late winter, and please support us.
- Donate your surplus bedding for those in need
- Includes clean and serviceable bedding of all sizes, from cots to king size: sheets, blankets/throws, duvets and covers, quilts or bedspreads, and sleeping bags – anything except electric blankets
- Please bring items to Community Care Lincoln reception and we will distribute
- Helping people to be warmer and healthier in their homes
- Drop your clean unwanted curtains into the blue bin in Community Care’s foyer
- Community Energy Action (CEA) will sew to fit, add lining and supply free to low-income households who meet their criteria
- We accept donations of clean second-hand clothing in good repair
- Sizes to fit most age groups including adults
- This clothing is available to those on low incomes