LEAD the WAY
Details about our next Plot to the Pot workshop is on our News page.
Mentors are available to help you develop a wide range of skills.
Our Mentors can come to your home to help you develop the skills you desire.
- Cooking skills e.g. basic healthy meals, meal planning, jam making and preserves
- Crafts such as sewing or knitting
- Basic home maintenance e.g. how to change a tap washer
- Gardening – flowers and/or vegetables
- Parenting tips (toilet training, behaviour management)
- Support you to get ready for employment e.g. CV writing Driving confidence any other things you may wish to learn.
LEAD the WAY is a free and confidential service.
If you would like to learn more about this service please contact Community Care Lincoln on
Phone: 03 325 2007 or Email: email@example.com
Would you like free assistance to help you develop your vegetable garden?
GROWING YOUR own FOOD is like PRINTING MONEY!
Call 325 2007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will support you to fulfil your dream.