Rooms for hire
Lincoln and Districts Community Care has a number of rooms available for hire by community and health groups and by commercial and government organisations. They are all in the newly-built Community Care building.
To enquire or make a booking contact us.
Large room (Lincoln Rotary room)
The large room (also known as the Lincoln Rotary room) is 9 x 4.6m. It can accommodate 16 people in meeting layout and 33 in lecture room layout.
It is equipped with:
- a ceiling-mounted projector with computer connections in two corners
- electrically-operated 105″ (2.7m) screen
- wired and wireless Internet access
- audio system with wireless microphone
- double-sided mobile whiteboard
- heat pump
- kitchenette with:
- fridge/freezer with chilled water
- crockery and cutlery for 50
- pots and pans, serving dishes etc.
Medium room (Ryan Sisson room)
The medium room is 3.8 x 3.5m and is equipped with a heat pump.
It can accommodate 10 people in meeting room layout. It is currently leased to Kip McGrath.
Small room (Hiddleston room)
Base charges for community and health groups (Exclusive of GST) are:
- Large (Lincoln Rotary Room) $15.00 per hour
- Medium (Ryan Sisson Room) $10.00 per hour
Base charges for commercial and government organizations (Exclusive of GST) are:
- Large (Lincoln Rotary room) $20.00 per hour
- Medium (Ryan Sisson Room) $15.00 per hour
- Small (Hiddleston Room) $10.00 per hour
The minimum booking is for two hours.
These charges apply to normal working hours (8:30am to 4:30pm weekdays excluding public holidays). Outside normal hours a $5.00 per hour surcharge applies.
Lincoln and Districts Community Care Association will supply cups, plates, cooking utensils and equipment, cutlery and dish washing liquid. There is also boiling or chilled water, water jugs and glasses available. Room hirers will supply their own tea, coffee, sugar, Milo, milk, juice. Room hirers will supply their own tea towels. Alternatively, for an additional fee of $20.00 per session Lincoln and Districts Community Care will supply these.
Payment can be made by direct credit, cash or cheque. Customers will be invoiced on confirmation of their booking.